QUALITY OF LIFE IS DEFINED BY OUR HEALTH
- Menstrual disorders - Heavy and painful periods can be debilitating and significantly reduce quality of life. They can be due to fibroids, endometriosis, or, as well, be due to natural aging and hormone imbalance. We offer Thermachoice as an alternative to hysterectomy. This in office procedure has minimal down time and of course, is much safer than major surgery.
- Routine Screening - Cancer prevention, Osteoporosis, correction of sub optimal nutrition
- Hormone Restoration – Using natural hormones to restore hormonal balance that declines as we age (See section on Testosterone pellet)
- Urinary incontinence/Pelvic floor prolapse – This embarrassing set of disorders leads to often under reported inconvenience and discomfort. It negatively affects personal hygiene, sexual fuction, and overall quality of life.
- Da Vinci robotic surgery – State of the art approach to minimally invasive surgery. Used to address pelvic mass, endometriosis, and pelvic pain from adhesions. Allows performance of complicated procedures without large incisions.
- Family Planning – Birth control pills and rings, Mirena IUD, Non-hormonal IUD
- And, for when the family is complete - We provide in office tubal ligation with Essure. This simple procedure uses local anesthesia and the placement of small medical coils into the fallopian tubes, through the cervix. Therefore, a woman doesn’t need to undergo any cutting or burning or general anesthesia to have her tubes tied. Essure is also more reliable than the older tubal ligation.
Slow release natural testosterone, placed under the skin with a simple painless in office procedure. Pellets provide a boost in youthful energy and libido as well as aid in weight loss, for both men and women. This therapy is safe and effective and, in female patients, provides relief from hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms.